"Fainting distracts me." - Lady Gaga

Gaga was so insane last night! I ended up adding a red "Gaga" on my big toes. The addition is below along with two of the many Monster Ball Tour concert photos taken. Two of my favorite moments...Gaga saying "Nice hair bow hunny" and "Please don't faint. It distracts me." Gaga was so incredible and her performance was completely amazing. I can't wait for her new CD. There were so many people there dressed in Lady Gaga-esque costumes. Glitter, sequin, caution tape, telephone, leather, and lace galore!
Some photos for those who had to miss the Lady Gaga concert:
And naturally I've already repainted my nails AND I painted my roommate's nails this time, too! First, mine are a dark blue and light blue diagonal with silver dots down the diagonal.I used OPI What's With the Cattitude? for the light blue and Orly Witch's Blue for the darker. The silver dots were made with Essence Silver Surfer.
Roommate's nails are black with a unique kind of polish over it. I read about this nail polish "Krackpolish" on The Daily Nail Blog and found a bottle of it on transdesign. The one I bought it krackpolish in blue and this was the first time ever that I used it. She wanted it over three coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather. Turned out....interestingly.
That's all for tonight! More later :)

Have you ever tried krackpolish?
Let me know what you think in the comments below!

3 comments

  1. Hey Nik! Her concert was amazing! Your nails look pretty with the little rhinestone accents. See you next weekend!

    PS- I waited on a guy at the diner today that was rocking Justin Bieber hair. It looked terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh....they're silver dots. They looked like rhinestones! That's an excellent silver polish that you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, thanks Steph! And the concert was amazing! Guess what I bought! Monsterbundle image plates! It's like Konad...only cheaper. :) Can't wait to show you/play with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig