It's Comcastic!

Today is my boyfriend's first day working as a Coop for Comcast Corporation! In light of the situation, I've attempted some COMCASTIC NAILS! I quickly realized one hand wasn't enough to write "comcast" and then I was in a rush because of my 12:30 class so I just went with the comcast C. Plenty of people would recognize the comcast C right? Eh, I tried. The thumb is a little blurry...but here we go: Congrats on starting at Comcast boyfrienddd. Hope your day was splendid. While you were at work, I was...at work on some comcastic nails!
For this look: I used China Glaze White on White as the base, Orly Liquid Vinyl for the tips and the "C", and Color Club Art Club in Red for the line and the outer C.

1 comment

  1. Andrew9/20/2010

    I have the most amazing and perfect girlfriend in the entire universe! They look amazing as always :) I much rather have spent my day with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig