EEEEEE-KG

As I was perusing the amazing work on Melissa's The Daily Nail blog, my roommate E saw a design she really wanted me to try: an EKG! The original, posted under "In A Heartbeat" on her blog looks like this:

E wanted to change the colors though (especially because I've recently "misplaced" my black that I love so much!). She decided to go with a deep blue and light blue. For most the nails the base is Ulta Skinny and the design is Color Club Art Club in Sky Blue but for the two ring fingers I used OPI What's With the Cattitude for the base and Ulta Skinny for the design (came in a package that was called I've Got the Denim Blues. Didn't come out too badly--until E smudged the one when she was in the shower!! UGH! x| Oh well....here they are!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig