National Candy Corn Day

If you did not know....today is National Candy Corn Day! Yep, the yummy yummy yummy orange, yellow, and white candy that everyone goes crazy for around Halloween. Mmmm, it's one of my favorite parts! My roommate and I bought a bag and have been enjoying them allllll week long :) Yum! In order to celebrate my love for candy corn AND for National Candy Corn Day I painted my nails! Feast your eyes on these...but be careful, they aren't REAL candy corn pieces!
For this one I used (picture coming soon!) OPI Flit A Bit, Orly White Out, and China Glaze Solar Power! Topped it off with Seche Vite top coat. Check out the Polish Collection link for more info on the polishes!

1 comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig