How do you "like"?

Hey guys! I'm sure most of you know this already (I just got off the phone with my sister who totally took the wind of out my sails when I went to tell her--eh that's what I get for taking my time to get the word out I guess ;) ) but here's some ZOYA news! 



If you have a facebook, you may get 3 bottles of Zoya polish for only the shipping and handling fee. ($6.95 I think) If you "like" the facebook page (for your convenience I put a link here) and click "like". That's all you have to do. Then wait until the fans are 20,000. Right now there's like 18,900 so not too many more to go!! Heck yes I want three bottles of Zoya! Awesome!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig