Black Flowered French

Happy Hump Day everyone! Today's manicure is a Nikki's Nail Files twist on a French manicure with design. I saw China Glaze Hybrid sitting in my arsenal of polishes and realized I hadn't used it yet--like seriously never before since I bought it. Here's my take on black, flowered French  manicure:
China Glaze Hybrid served as my base with Orly Liquid Vinyl added for a black tip. The flower design was made with Orly Liquid Vinyl and BundleMonster Plate 12. 

So what do you think? Do you prefer the original and classic French Manicure or do you favor a funky and creative French?

3 comments

  1. Love this! what a take on the classic french!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you like the bundle monster plates? I have been contemplating ordering some since they are a lot cheaper than konad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks so much for taking the time to read AND comment! I decided to do a post with your question. Check it out if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig