Swatch: Resolution

Hey everyone! I hope you all had great weekends. I'm spending the rest of my Sunday watching the Grammys, studying some more, and painting my nails (hopefully using my Zoyas since I still haven't swatched them yet). Tonight I'm posting a swatch of Sally Hansen HD Resolution. This is a green shimmer. I should say I think it's amazing but....I'm pretty sure it's not anything special. Who hasn't seen a green shimmer?



How do you like it? Oh yes, and before I close this up I have some news. Rachel of Rachel Marie's Nails is having another fabulous giveaway because she can (and for hitting 300 followers, too)! Make sure you visit her blog for a list of all the amazing goodies one fabulous person will get!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig