Toetally Tuesday #9 - Happy February!

Hey everyone, phew the last two days were ridiculous. Between getting stuck up in the library for debate preparation until 2 in the morning and classes were canceled today...I have had quite the couple of days. Ok, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic--especially with having today off. Oh no, but not as in I-woke-up-and-checked-my-email-and-it-told-me-that. More of an I-woke-up-to-the-power-being-out-had-to-check-email-on-my-phone-and-classes-were-supposed-to-resume-at-10. Ok, so number 1: There are no 10am classes. There are either 9:30 or 11. So sure. 2: debate=canceled (which I was very pleased to hear). Then we got alerts saying the power would take longer and it wouldn't be until noon that the college would reopen and then finally, at 12:27, we got the final alert saying the college would remain closed for today. Yay! But anyway, toetally Tuesday is yes technically late--I'm sorry! But I hope you like them anyway, despite my brief bending of time (if you notice it still has a Tuesday publish date despite me writing this at...10 pm on Wed night. Here are my toetally February toesies: a little nod to the upcoming Valentine's Day which, debate the fact that I have a boyfriend, I do not like. Seriously, Valentine's Day can take a hike. Onto the toes!
I could not get the glare to go away. Grr! I used BM plate 09 for the "LOVE" stamp. For polishes I used China Glaze High Hopes, Orly White Out, and Essence Silver Surfer.


Anybody have suggestions on a good camera to buy? I need to replace my old one and so I welcome any opinions or comments! :) I hope all my readers have wonderful Februaries :)

2 comments

  1. I like this design a lot.

    I think you should buy a Sony Cybershot. Best camera I have ever owned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was considering a canon powershot (which now sounds like a take off of your CyberShot): http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/161892/Canon-PowerShot-SD940-IS-Point-and/?cm_mmc=Mercent-_-Google-_-Cameras_and_Camcorders-_-161892&mr:trackingCode=F6890B71-5121-DF11-9B13-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

    And it's a cool ice blue-ish color :D But...it's almost 300 bucks. Yikes! I'll have to wait til summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig