Wearing My Heart on My...Nail.

Rather than my sleeve. These were my boyfriend's birthday manicure but...it looks way more Valentine's Day than I meant it. I was trying to do the card suit of hearts since he likes poker and we were celebrating his 21st birthday. Instead it looks like a perfect Vday mani. I'll keep this in mind for next February 14th.
I used OPI Ali's Big Break for the base and then Orly White Out for the diagonal. I separated the two with Color Club Art Club in black and then added the heart in Ali's Big Break. I think I have to try again for a Happy 21st Birthday manicure. Hopefully I'll have it in time for mine!!

3 comments

  1. Hey Thanks for leaving me a message. I have been reading your posts in my Google Reader and Now I am following you too. Cute heart!!
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nail talent is to die for :o :) im your new follower love your blog do check out mine too and follow if you like :)
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig