Toetally Tuesday #17 - Nail Fail

Yikes is all I can say about these poor toes. I had such an idea for them but then when I put the base coat on it wasn't what I was expecting and I couldn't pick a color that I thought would look good with so...here's what I've got. On the plus side I've already removed this mess and replaced with bright pink toes (which matched the sunny and 70 weather we had outside yesterday more than the 50 and rainy weather of today). Here is...a Nail Fail.
The base was China Glaze In Awe of Amber with China Glaze For Audrey for the tips (which aren't straight or anything but...eh). These were just a mess. Better luck next time!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig