Toetally Tuesday - TGIS Jungle Toes

Hey everyone! Finally I have a new Toetally Tuesday for today! I know I've missed the last two weeks. I was waiting for a cut/blister/infection thing to clear up on my big toe of my left foot. I kept irritating it when I'd go to the gym and it kept getting worse and worse so finally I just left it alone and let it heal. At that point it had a gross infection though (which I popped--ew that was probably too much information). Anyway, onto less gross topics: today's TGIS Jungle themed tootsies.
For these I used Icing Mint 2 Be and Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint in black with BM plate 16. I'm so excited for tomorrow's post because a friend from college asked me to paint her nails for an upcoming wedding!!

2 comments

  1. Too cute ♥ I'll be honest here & just say that the one thing I always have painted is my toes. Even if my fingernails aren't painted. isn't that weird. LOL I love the zebra print on your toes. I'm gonna have to try that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brenda, thanks so much for your visit and comment! And I don't think that's weird at all! Lol. Before I started painting my fingernails I always had my toes painted! I would always paint my toes because it was easier not to switch hands (I'm not ambidextrous at all). I always tell my friends there's no excuse for unpolished piggie toes, especially when wearing sandals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig