Hellooo Holo! Let's DV8!

Hey everyone! I have another swatch post for today of, dare I say, the super fantastic lemming China Glaze DV8?! Yes, I said it! My amaaaazing boyfriennnnd included this as part of my Christmas present bundle (along with a tonnnn of other stuff I love) and I couldn't wait to share it with you guys! I wanted to make sure I got the pictures right though. DV8 is part of the China Glaze OMG collection which has been discontinued (which explains whyyyy I've been chasing this puppy down for...since I started this blog practically)! It's my very first holographic nail polish and I think it may have unleashed a holo-craving polish monster (not that I wasn't always a polish fanatic).
Seriously, I could die right now. These pictures don't even do it justice. This doesn't even show the holo-ness of the polish. When you shine a bright light on it...
^Like this^ 
...you can see all the beautiful holo in the polish. Seriously...I know skittles says "taste the rainbow" but I say, with China Glaze DV8, you can have the rainbow on your nails. It's so fantastic. Here's more.
 Breathtaking if I do say so myself.
 Yep, I had to include another.

Ahhh, breathe a triumphant sigh now that I've caught this little polish. I feel like I will use it alllll the time when I'm looking for a fantastic and simple yet still absolutely eye-catching manicure.


Oh, and not to take away the excitement from DV8 but...also in my boyfriend Christmas bundle was my very own Helmer! WAHOOO! I felt like a little kid in a candy store on Christmas. I'll be posting on my Helmer just as soooon as I can! Until then, scroll back up and immerse yourself in the B-E-A-U-T-Y that is China Glaze DV8.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig