Award: Liebster Award from Iris

I am long long long overdue with this post. Iris over at Nailart by Iris nominated me as one of her 11 nominees for this award on August 12th! That's almost three full months ago. Anyway, a huge THANK YOU to Iris, one of my favorite nail bloggers I've found online (seriously you should go check her blog out right now!). Now, to the rules!

For the Liebster Award (don't ask me what it means I am sad to say I have no idea! Anyone who DOES know please comment below! =D), you have to do 3 things:

Numero Uno: Post 11 facts about yourself.
Numero Dos: Answer the questions the tagger has asked and then create 11 questions for my nominees.
Numero Tres: Choose 11 nominees with less than 200 followers.

Ok, so kicking off with 11 facts about moi.
#1: Nikkisnailfiles is in its third year! Yay!!
#2: I study law in the United States (where I am also from).
#3: My nail polish collection is just about 150 or so bottles.
#4: I have the most perfect boyfriend in the whole world.
#5: This blog is pretty much a manicure diary of my life since I usually paint my nails for some reason (people's birthdays, holidays, big events, etc.). I always look through the photos and catch myself saying things like "oh yeah, that was when my friend was going to a wedding" or "Those were my birthday nails!"
#6: I never use tutorials to show me HOW to do a design. I usually just jump into trying to get to the end result my own way.
#7:  My nails completely FAIL at being long. I am too rough with my hands so long nails don't last very long with me! Anyone else love short nails?
#8: I am OBSESSED with France. I even took 4 years of French in high school.
#9: I wouldn't be surprised if people thought my cell phone was physically attached to my hand....I'm ALWAYS on it. Seriously.
#10: I like to run.
#11: I am an indoors kind of girl. I enjoy a beautiful day....by looking out a window. You will not catch me camping.

Part 2: 11 questions from Iris
1. What is your favorite food? Sushi.
2. What is your favorite series? TV show series: Revenge, Nashville, Gilmore Girls
3. What's the nicest thing you've ever done for anyone? Ohhh, I have no idea.
4. What is your favorite game? Chess
5. Name a positive trait of yourself: my attention to detail
6. What would you do if you won 1 million dollars? Buy nail polishes of course! (and pay off my student loans)
7. If you had to choose between a boyfriend or a friend what you choose and why? I would choose a boyfriend because then I get both!
8. Name a book that you liked: Daemon by Daniel Suarez.
9. Which country would you like to go to? FRANCE!!!
10. What hobbies do you have? Painting my nails and blogging of course!
11. Are you a morning or night person? Why? I am a night person. I blame it on the years I worked as a late night waitress. I'm just always much more active at night.

Part 3: Nominees
I nominate anyone who wants this award! By reading this post you have earned it! Make sure to comment below so I can check out your blog though! And for my 11 questions to you:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite color and why?
3. Name one polish you love but do not currently own:
4. Name your favorite nail polish type (glitter, shimmer, cream, matte, etc.):
5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
6. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
7. What is your favorite type of movie?
8. If you and one other person were going on vacation, who would you bring and why?
9. What is your favorite nail design that you've done (include link)?
10. What is your favorite blog to check?
11. Name one of your favorite things about yourself:

Don't forget to add a link to your blog below in the comments! I love checking out new blogs!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig