Big News: NikkisNailFiles is expanding to YouTube

Hey everyone! I have some exciting news to share: NikkisNailFiles will be adventuring into some new territory! I have decided to start a YouTube channel so I can start using my camera for more than just pictures. I've wanted to do tutorials, storage videos, and haul videos for the longest time and now I think I'll get started with that. I look forward to my first video and I hope you are too! I'll be posting the videos directly here to so you won't have to go find me on YouTube or anything though! See you on YouTube!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig