Happy 3rd Birthday to this little Blog!

Three years ago I finished designing and preparing this little blog here and uploaded my first manicure/pedicure post. Again, the basis for the blog was just to allow me to keep track of all the designs I try so that I could redo them if I want. Yes, it was my sister's idea. Yes, it is still so much fun and I love uploading each and every post I write (I hope whoever reads them likes them too!)
Nail blog aside. How cute is this cake?? 
I took this photo off of Google images so no, I'm not also an amazing baker.
Although, if I could make cakes like that I'd drop out of law school and open a bakery!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig