Inspired by: Etsy Dress

I forget what I was looking for to make me find this little dress on Etsy but as soon as I saw it I thought it would make a cool nail design. Between the orange/red base, the white flowers, and black birds (are they birds?) and lines, the dress reminded me of summer and nice weather and being outside so I wanted to try to recreate this look on my nails. By the way, I really need to replace my black detailer polishes because they're getting clumpy and have started to leave little wisps of polish when I use them (you'll see what I'm talking about on my index finger). Anyway, this Etsy dress inspired my nail design for today!
To get this look I used OPI Flit A Bit, Zoya Snow White, and
 Kiss Brush On Nail Art Paints in Black and White.

2 comments

  1. That looks so cute! It really looks like the dress too! Hihi. Though it's too bad about the wisps. I hate it when my nail art pens do that to me.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig