Toetally Tuesday - My favorite zebra

I used to do Toetally Tuesday posts because I thought pretty pedicures didn't get enough love on nail blogs. It's been a while but I'm going to say it's back!! And naturally I wanted to kick it back off with one of my absolute favorite nail designs ever...hot pink zebra tips! There's just something girly, fun, and eye-catching about these babies. The first time I did this was on my toes and it was even before I started this blog...as seen in the photo in my very first post that included a few designs I had snapped a picture of before the blog. That's how much I love this design, I was doing it even before this blog started. I've done it on my fingernails too but shockingly it hasn't made it on my blog yet!!
Tell me these are not fun. I dare you.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig