Halloween 2015: Spooky Spider

Happy Halloween everyone! Whether you have kids to take trick-or-treating, have a Halloween party to attend, have a costume to rock, or just have a really big sweet tooth, I hope something excites you about today being Halloween. For me, I'm excited about these Halloween nails I did Wednesday:
I did a yellow and orange tropical and then painted a Frankenstein scar division line. Then on the accent finger I painted a spider web and little spider. Spooktacular, no?
Other Halloween nails I've done include a ghost, candy corn, orange/black, some mummies, Inspired by Halloween movie, spooky bats, and spooky cats.

Be safe and have a great Halloween! If you're dressing in costume tell me what you are dressing up as in the comments below! I'm going as a mime:
Pardon my photobombing broski. 
He's going as Mark Ronson in Uptown Funk (google it). Just kidding.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig