31 Week Nail Art Challenge - Week 25: Inspired By Fashion

Finally moving forward with the 31 Week Nail Art Challenge today. Yes, it's been a while since I started it but I am determined to finish it by the end of this year! This week is Week 25: Inspired By Fashion and I came up with these nails:
For manicure inspiration, I googled fashion trend 2016 and found this article from Harper's Bazaar, which informed me that when something shows up 3 times on a runway it's a trend. So what is a fashion trend for Spring 2016? Tie Dye, apparently. I also used ChalkboardNails as an inspiration for the technique.
Honestly, I don't think this is a new trend though. It seems like everyone already loves their tie dyed stuff:
We've got tie dye yoga pants from Shining Shakti, Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies Pumps,  Neff Backpack, Stance Socks, and even a Kate Spade baby bag!

Next up: Nails inspired by a pattern!
PS On TV tonight is A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving...so check out my Charlie Brown nails from a couple weeks ago.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig