Wishlist Wednesday: November Edition

I have officially started my countdown to Christmas. Of course I am much too old for Santa Claus but I do like to spoil myself every now again (mostly around Christmas and then again in May around my birthday) so I typically will have a wishlist going of items that I am drooling over and want to buy for myself. Today's post are my November Favorites, things on my wishlist to buy for myself. Naturally, I'm not Ivanka Trump or Paris Hilton so these items may require some serious saving!

This Tahari ASL Sleeveless Belted Sheath Dress would be perfect for a job interview or wearing to work with a blazer and heels. I love that it's grey because I need a grey dress (I already have a black sheath dress) and the silhouette is flattering on literally any body shape. The belt is a nice accent too! However, this dress is priced at $129.00 so I would need a big sale to purchase it right now.

Next is the newest bag I'm drooling over.: the Michael Kors Hamilton tote with saffiano leather. First it was the Louis Vuitton Speedy but Andrew surprised me with that to celebrate my 25th birthday and my law school graduation. I've had my eye on it for awhile and I think this would be a really good investment for work. It's long enough that it could fit a portfolio or files in comfortably and I don't think it would be too bulky. Again, with a price tag of $358.00 this bag is out of reach for the moment.
Next are two things that inspired my blog's current look (gold dots). Say Hello to an adorable Kate Spade vase:
And an adorable Kate Spade wallet:
There's just something about white and gold dots that seem so classic and chic to me. This Cedar Street Confetti Dot Lacey wallet is $178.00 and the color is "Bridal Cream." Cute no?? Would be adorable as a wallet or as a clutch to use on its own for a wedding.
Lastly, I NEED this shirt for New Year's Eve this year. Is that not perfect?? I love champagne and if being a lawyer didn't work out I would have tried to be a professional celebrater. It's by a company called T and J and is sold for $32. Unfortunately the small and medium sizes are on backorder until December! Sadness! I mean clearly Kate Middleton has it right (photo taken from The Inner Duchess of Kate Middleton tumblr):
Because I passed both bars (and have been officially admitted to one so far) I may have to purchase one of these to celebrate. That's no small feat!

Is there anything on your wishlist right now?? Share it in the comments below!



No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig