Nail Fail: Thanksgiving Edition

Unfortunately, every once in a while a nail design does not turn out as well as you hope for. I'm sure I am not alone in feeling this way. These nails are the first "nail fail" in a while here on The Files and I had such high hopes for it!
I think it needed a different base polish. I thought China Glaze Hybrid would be ok but it is way too shimmery. I need a tan polish with a creme or jelly finish (any suggestions anyone??). I think I would have liked that better. Back to the drawing board for Thanksgiving Day nails.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig