The Gang on the Big Screen

In case you didn't know already, one of the most beloved group of buddies are now on the big screen! Yes, I'm talking about the gang.....the Peanuts! Charlie Brown and his buddies are featured in a movie and you bet I'm going to see it tonight with one of the biggest CB fans I know (my Pops) and my boyfriend. I have no idea what the movie is about because the trailer really doesn't give away too much information but I'm sure it will be adorable and will make the late creator Charles Schulz proud. Check out the trailer:
When I was in grade school I actually wrote a research paper on Charles Schulz and the Peanuts. I wish I could remember more or find the paper to see what exactly I wrote about! My nails for my little movie outing are inspired by probably the most recognizable aspect of Charlie Brown -- his yellow and black shirt!
And a final little note for this post about news for me: I passed the other Bar Exam that I took in July! So that means I am now "barred" in two states and can practice law in two different state markets. This helps because unfortunately I am still searching for a job using my skills and knowledge I spent so long perfecting. I have applied SO many places and I have a job lead but it's too soon to tell. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig