December Nail Art Challenge: Candycane

If you follow my Instagram you saw these nails coming so today's post is no surprise. I did these nails for Andrew's work holiday party on Friday and they worked perfectly with the December Nail Art Challenge so I wanted to save these to post today. My Candy Cane manicure is a skittlelette mani featuring two different candycanes. Plus, even my toes got in on the nail art action AND a rare glimpse at my Cinderella hand!
candycane nails
For these I used OPI What's Your Point-settia and Nail Deco in White for the candy canes pedicure. The pinky is OPI What's Your Point-settia with a thin layer of Orly Gold Glitter. Isn't it interesting how it looks almost silver in the photos? For the middle finger I used Sally Hansen Camelflage as a base and dotted various sizes in OPI What's Your Point-settia, Orly Gold Glitter, and Zoya Snow White. Then for the candycanes on my index fingers I used Sally Hansen Camelflage and Art Deco in White, and OPI What's Your Point-settia.

Unfortunately these photos were taken prior to clean up...so please pardon the sloppy cuticles.


I also baked some chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies for my sweetheart today. You know, sweets from his sweetie...lol....I should open a bakery.

Next Up: Candles. But before that I'm going to finish up the 31 Week Nail Art Challenge finally.

2 comments

  1. Great looking cookies and great looking nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The cookies are delicious lol :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig