New Year! (and December Nail Art Challenge Finale)

Out with the old, in with the new,
May you be happy the whole year through!

Happy New Year! I hope 2016 brings you health, wealth, and great happiness.
Cheers to you, my loyal readers and fabulous visitors!
For me, 2015 was a year of excitement, challenge, celebration, stress, and, most of all, change and compromise. I graduated law school, celebrated my broski's graduation, planned a bitchin' bridal shower, celebrated my sister's wedding, was able to review some products here on the blog, passed the bar exam (twice) and became a lawyer, traveled to HaitiCayman IslandsJamaica, and Mexico with my sweetheart, searched for the perfect job (still searching), and moved into a new apartment in a state I don't really like. Even though I have a lot of positive memories from 2015 that I will cherish, I honestly could not be happier to see 2015 come to an end. Is that bad? Maybe it was too much good? That being said, it's time to get back to the nails! Poppin' bottles, having fun, and making resolutions that you will never keep is what New Year's is all about, is it not? For my resolutions I made a 101 in 1001 list. For my nails, I did these:
For these I used Formula X Uncorked as a base with Formula X Glitz layered on top. I then stamped Formula X Dark Matter in Winstonia plate W117 for the champagne bottles, Winstonia W112 for the bubbles, and BundleMonster plate BM-220 and BM-216 for the year numbers.
This officially concludes the December Nail Art Challenge! To view all the December Nail Art Challenge posts, click here. The party isn't over though! Stay tuned for my annual Best Of post where I choose my favorite designs from the year and my Things for 2016 post discussing some more resolutions to do. Now, if you need me, I'll be over by the champagne!
HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

4 comments

  1. this is stunning! just perfect, i love the color combo and the different sizes dots, great job! have a fab new year, i'll wait for a life update email from ya. may your most ambitious wishes come true :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An email will be coming soon for sure! Then one about all your news I hope :) Have a wonderful new year and I'll be in touch soon!

      Delete
  2. WOW! You have an eventful year! I wish you continued success and I hope you can find the dream job that suits you perfect. These nails - so perfect!!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know! It was quite the year...hopefully 2016 will be a little less busy (but equally as exciting!). Thank you for your sweet compliment! I was OBSESSED with these nails the whole night!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig