Happy Birthday to my Sweetheart!

Time for another birthday here on The Files -- my sweetheart turned 26 today! I painted these very simple nails for his birthday because we were busy celebrating and all that jazz:
To celebrate his birthday we went for a little hike because he loves going for walks. We also had a bit of present time!! For his birthday I surprised him with a couple presents -- including this:
Everyone wants a recycling bin right?? Lol, he always says he wanted one for the kitchen so I guess today was his lucky day. It was filled with all kinds of other goodies, including some T-shirts, workout stuff, and new shoes. And the piece de resistance? My personal favorite present, this Moto watch:
Apparently it can do a lot...but I have no clue how to work it. I just think it looks so sharp and you can change the watch band and the watch face to make it however you want!

Then we went into the city for dinner at Del Frisco's, his absolute favorite steakhouse possibly in the world. Seriously, potatoes au gratin and filet mignon for me and potatoes au gratin and bone-in ribeye for my handsome?? You better believe it. It all tasted sooooo good! The restaurant was also really cool (I had never been there) because it's an old bank....and one of the dining rooms is literally inside the old bank vault. Andrew took me there to show me the vault since I didn't believe him. It was so neat!

For dessert we picked up cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory, I sang him Happy Birthday, and there we go.

2 comments

  1. Sounds like it was a great day! :D I like the idea of dedicating manis to others. I totally need to start doing that. I have birthday stamping plates and such that need to see more action than once a year, if that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a bunch of manicures I've done for other people :) It's so easy and people really love it. I've done birthday and anniversary nails, weddings, engagements, friend's stuff. It's a good source of inspiration too!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig