Swatch: Sally Hansen Fuchsia Power

I adore this polish. Like, really. ADORE IT. I love a good hot pink that is very pigmented, applies evenly, and dries quickly. And that is exactly what you get with Sally Hansen Fuchsia Power. Because of how pigmented it is this is one of my favorite go to stamping polishes because it shows up so well. And the color just makes me happy because it's so bright and vibrant. It's definitely not a "winter" shade but I'll wear it anytime I like, particularly in the dead of winter!


1 comment

  1. Usually I avoid any swatch post as my wish list tends to automagically grow while reading but Sally Hansen isn't easily available over here so I should be safe ;)
    I think this is PERFECT for winter! I've so had it with the gray and gloom and darkness so bring on the brights :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig