NOTD: Green Mandala

Today's post is a super fast stamp design that reminds me of a mandala. If I'm being honest though, the nail design is really nothing more than a snowfall stamp that is too big for my short nails but shhh, no one has to know that. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out--though I'm not sure it's entirely professional...
As an aside, I have been having the worst time trying to grow my nails out. Or no, really I'm just having trouble keeping them all the same length. My nails grow like weeds but it seems like as soon as they are all the same length and look really good BAM one breaks. Followed by another, and another, and another until I'm frustrated and cut them all down.  I know I'm not the only one with this problem....am I?

2 comments

  1. Your snow mandala looks very pretty, shorties or not :)
    And nope, you're definitely not the only one. I had to reduce all nails on my left hand to super nubbies after I completely snapped off the free edge (and then some) of my middle finger :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is literally the worst! You get to a good point and then BAM back to the beginning. Ugh!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig